CNC LATHE OPERATOR REQUIRED
TO WORK IN A BUSY, FAST PACED PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT
• must be prepared to work shifts (possibly x3 shifts)
• Operate to close tolerances
The main purpose of the role will be;
• Operating CNC lathes with Fanuc controls.
• In process inspection
• Maintain productivity and ensure all relevant documentation is completed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
• Experience working on Doosan lathes with Fanuc controls would be advantageous.
• Ability to read drawings and adjust machine offsets
• Identify cutting inserts.
• A minimum of 1 year CNC operating experience.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Experience within a factory environment
• A good understanding of production
• Team Player
Brierley Hill area, up to £9.20ph